- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Today 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Today 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Today 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Today 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Today 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Today 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Today 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Today 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Today 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Today 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Today 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Today 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Today 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Today 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Today 9:19 AM
Liam Neeson makes for a terrible Santa Claus
He does have a particular set of skills.
Being a mall Santa isn’t as easy as it looks. Just ask Liam Neeson.
Although he’s missing the facial hair for the part, Neeson puts his acting chops to the test. But after having spent the past few years mainly in gritty action films, he’s a bit rusty when it comes to portraying someone a little more jolly. All he knows is that there are some naughty kids who don’t deserve presents.
And don’t get him started on the reindeer that ran over Grandma. Turns out he’s still holding a grudge—as well as a thirst for revenge.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.