Nickelodeon is making a ‘Legends Of the Hidden Temple’ movie, and the trailer is surprisingly awesome
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Today 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Today 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Today 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Today 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Today 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Today 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Today 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Today 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Today 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Hold on to your butts, folks. Nickelodeon just went all Nostalgia, Ultra on us and flipped iconic ’90s game show Legends Of the Hidden Temple into a live-action movie about magic temples, orange jaguars, and kids wearing bicycle helmets in magic temples.
The trailer, which you can watch below, makes Paul Thomas Anderson’s Magnolia look like amateur-hour nonsense.
[Placeholder for https://www.facebook.com/nickelodeon/videos/10154648535191318/ video embed.]
Yes, that’s motherfucking KIRK FOGG.
The movie premieres Nov. 26 on Nickelodeon.
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.