- Watch Tiffany Pollard sell the sh*t out of Fenty Beauty makeup Monday 8:05 PM
- Speech pathologist sues Texas school district for right to boycott Israel Monday 5:25 PM
- ‘Fresh Prince’ actor sues Fortnite developer for using the Carlton dance Monday 4:40 PM
- 3D-printed head fools Android facial recognition Monday 3:01 PM
- FCC finally releases emails on Ajit Pai’s ‘Harlem Shake’ video Monday 2:33 PM
- Wall Street Journal website hacked with ‘apology’ to PewDiePie Monday 1:26 PM
- YouTube star James Charles feels ‘unsafe’ after home address leaks Monday 12:28 PM
- Jordan Peterson claims he’s building an alternative to Patreon Monday 12:19 PM
- We might finally see a same-sex Barbie set, thanks to this couple’s Instagram post Monday 12:16 PM
- Tumblr’s porn ban is here—and Twitter’s mourning it with memes Monday 11:58 AM
- Facebook blocks article on Yemeni crisis over photo of starving child Monday 11:55 AM
- Netflix reveals all-star voice cast for ‘Dark Crystal’ prequel Monday 11:51 AM
- Netflix warns users to be cautious of new phishing scam Monday 11:04 AM
- 8 last-minute gift ideas that are popular on Amazon Monday 11:00 AM
- PewDiePie takes big lead in subscription race after YouTube deletes spam Monday 10:56 AM
Lady Gaga has collaborated extensively with Tony Bennett and written an Academy Award-nominated song in recent years, but she finally released her first follow-up to 2013’s Artpop—and it was worth the wait.
First announced last month, “Perfect Illusion” debuted online Thursday night—first on the radio! With a power team of Mark Ronson, Josh Homme, producer BloodPop, and Tame Impala behind it, it’s a catchy tune that’s sure to get you dancing.
It’s raw and it has hints of “Bad Romance” sprinkled throughout, and once you get to the chorus you’re already hooked. Gaga’s back, everybody.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.