- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go 5 Years Ago
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Today 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Today 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Today 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Today 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Today 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Today 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Today 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Today 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Today 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Today 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Today 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Today 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Today 8:34 AM
- How to stream Bellator 218 for free Today 8:00 AM
Lady Gaga uses ‘Minecraft’ to resurrect Jesus in new music video
In her new music video, Lady Gaga enlists the help of a Minecraft star to help her resurrect some historical figures.
One of the most bizarre scenes in the new video for “G.U.Y.” features the Mother Monster herself using Minecraft to resurrect Jesus, Gandhi, and Michael Jackson.
And in case you didn’t get the message that Lady Gaga is a fan of playing with blocks, she then appears with her face superimposed on Nathan Sawaya’s iconic Lego sculpture Yellow.
Any viewers still in doubt of Lady Gaga’s devotion to Minecraft and all things blocky may then be swayed by a scene where she eats Lego fruit on a floating chaise longue.
This isn’t the first time that the controversial pop star has expressed her appreciation of Minecraft. She was so happy with a Minecraft parody of Born This Way that she prompty shared it on Twitter and her Little Monsters fan site.
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) January 22, 2014
So it seems that when Lady Gaga isn’t being vomited on or wearing meat, she likes nothing better than playing some Minecraft.
Photo by petercruise / remix by Jason Reed (CC BY 2.0)
James Cook was the Daily Dot's morning editor. He went on to serve as Technology Editor at Business Insider before joining the Telegraph as a special correspondent covering technology.