- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Today 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Today 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Today 9:59 AM
- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay Today 9:11 AM
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? Today 9:03 AM
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day Today 8:54 AM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world Today 8:45 AM
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
Lady Gaga is going back to her roots. The acclaimed singer has partnered with Bud Light for a three stop dive bar tour, set to kick off on Wednesday, Oct. 5.
“I began singing in dive bars and really small clubs,” the Joanne singer told People. “I dragged my piano down the stairs, and I went down the street with my keyboard and I would go to every different dive bar that I could get to agree to let me play. I’d call and pretend I was Lady Gaga‘s manager.”
Where those dive bars are located has yet to be announced. Bud Light will be livestreaming her first performance on Facebook and subsequently announcing more info for her Oct. 20 and 27 shows as the dates draw closer.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.