- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ 4 Years Ago
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted 4 Years Ago
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Today 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Today 10:15 AM
- Biden brings tepid language to the healthcare debate Today 9:52 AM
- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads Today 9:01 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Boston bomber voting’ discourse is America at its dumbest Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Top Gear’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Getafe online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? Today 5:00 AM
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
These YouTubers will jump the pond for a stateside sexual adventure.
As film titles go, the upcoming YouTube-fueled comedy Laid in America gets no points for subtlety.
YouTube megastars KSI and Casper Lee will star in the film, a comedy that tells the story of two foreigners who travel to America to have sex with women. The film has already begun production, and it features other prominent YouTubers, including Timothy DeLaGhetto, Josh Leyva, and Josh Golden. Fans can follow along with a Twitter account documenting the behind-the-scenes action.
While American YouTubers have been racking up film projects this year, the trend is in no way limited to the United States, as proven by KSI, a Brit, and Lee, who’s South African, getting into the game. The duo of Lee and KSI are no stranger to pairing up, as they’ve done collaborative videos before, and the topics are definitely raunchy. In one, KSI jokes with Lee about what his sister’s vagina smells like.
Between KSI and Lee, they boast over 14 million subscribers, a solid base that’s likely receptive to a sex comedy.
There’s no release date set for Laid in America, but filming continues.
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.