- Turkish president used New Zealand shooting footage at campaign rallies 2 Years Ago
- 8 adorable tea infusers that will warm you with cuteness Today 10:26 AM
- The Super Nintendo Pro is the wireless controller of your dreams Today 10:25 AM
- Lori Loughlin reportedly dropped from ‘Fuller House’ final season Today 10:10 AM
- The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia Deluxe Edition is a true treasure Today 10:00 AM
- Even Republicans are angry with the GOP’s anti-Beto tweet Today 10:00 AM
- ‘Egg Boy’ vows to send GoFundMe money to mosque shooting victims Today 9:55 AM
- Noom is a weight loss program that prioritizes your mental health Today 9:10 AM
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious Today 8:54 AM
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state Today 8:41 AM
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter Today 8:39 AM
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- 10 literary journalism classics that should be on your reading list Today 7:00 AM
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
The first Kingsman: The Golden Circle trailer didn’t hold back on the explosions and spectacle, and our latest look at the movie doubles down on both while introducing us to some of the major players and even bigger weapons than before.
Now that we know Colin Firth’s Harry Hart is coming back, he’s in the forefront as he and Eggsy (Taron Egerton) team up with Statesman to fight a common enemy in Julianne Moore’s Poppy. Kingsman’s American counterpart includes Tequila (Channing Tatum), Ginger Ale (Halle Berry), Whiskey (Pedro Pascal), and Champ (Jeff Bridges), and on top of guns, knives, and explosives, they have a lasso that can literally slice a man in half.
Along with the trailer release (and ahead of its San Diego Comic-Con panel later Thursday), Fox released the film’s synopsis.
In Kingsman: The Golden Circle, our heroes face a new challenge. When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, their journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US called Statesman, dating back to the day they were both founded. In a new adventure that tests their agents’ strength and wits to the limit, these two elite secret organizations band together to defeat a ruthless common enemy, in order to save the world, something that’s becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy…
Kingsman: The Golden Circle will be released in theaters Sept. 22.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.