- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands 3 Years Ago
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes 3 Years Ago
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
The first Kingsman: The Golden Circle trailer didn’t hold back on the explosions and spectacle, and our latest look at the movie doubles down on both while introducing us to some of the major players and even bigger weapons than before.
Now that we know Colin Firth’s Harry Hart is coming back, he’s in the forefront as he and Eggsy (Taron Egerton) team up with Statesman to fight a common enemy in Julianne Moore’s Poppy. Kingsman’s American counterpart includes Tequila (Channing Tatum), Ginger Ale (Halle Berry), Whiskey (Pedro Pascal), and Champ (Jeff Bridges), and on top of guns, knives, and explosives, they have a lasso that can literally slice a man in half.
Along with the trailer release (and ahead of its San Diego Comic-Con panel later Thursday), Fox released the film’s synopsis.
In Kingsman: The Golden Circle, our heroes face a new challenge. When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, their journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US called Statesman, dating back to the day they were both founded. In a new adventure that tests their agents’ strength and wits to the limit, these two elite secret organizations band together to defeat a ruthless common enemy, in order to save the world, something that’s becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy…
Kingsman: The Golden Circle will be released in theaters Sept. 22.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.