- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year 2 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Today 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Today 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Today 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Today 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Today 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Today 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Today 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Today 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Today 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Today 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Today 11:43 AM
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ Today 11:34 AM
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
The first Kingsman: The Golden Circle trailer didn’t hold back on the explosions and spectacle, and our latest look at the movie doubles down on both while introducing us to some of the major players and even bigger weapons than before.
Now that we know Colin Firth’s Harry Hart is coming back, he’s in the forefront as he and Eggsy (Taron Egerton) team up with Statesman to fight a common enemy in Julianne Moore’s Poppy. Kingsman’s American counterpart includes Tequila (Channing Tatum), Ginger Ale (Halle Berry), Whiskey (Pedro Pascal), and Champ (Jeff Bridges), and on top of guns, knives, and explosives, they have a lasso that can literally slice a man in half.
Along with the trailer release (and ahead of its San Diego Comic-Con panel later Thursday), Fox released the film’s synopsis.
In Kingsman: The Golden Circle, our heroes face a new challenge. When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, their journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US called Statesman, dating back to the day they were both founded. In a new adventure that tests their agents’ strength and wits to the limit, these two elite secret organizations band together to defeat a ruthless common enemy, in order to save the world, something that’s becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy…
Kingsman: The Golden Circle will be released in theaters Sept. 22.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.