- The 5 best Spike Lee movies 2 Years Ago
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Monday 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Monday 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Monday 12:52 PM
The first Kingsman: The Golden Circle trailer didn’t hold back on the explosions and spectacle, and our latest look at the movie doubles down on both while introducing us to some of the major players and even bigger weapons than before.
Now that we know Colin Firth’s Harry Hart is coming back, he’s in the forefront as he and Eggsy (Taron Egerton) team up with Statesman to fight a common enemy in Julianne Moore’s Poppy. Kingsman’s American counterpart includes Tequila (Channing Tatum), Ginger Ale (Halle Berry), Whiskey (Pedro Pascal), and Champ (Jeff Bridges), and on top of guns, knives, and explosives, they have a lasso that can literally slice a man in half.
Along with the trailer release (and ahead of its San Diego Comic-Con panel later Thursday), Fox released the film’s synopsis.
In Kingsman: The Golden Circle, our heroes face a new challenge. When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, their journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US called Statesman, dating back to the day they were both founded. In a new adventure that tests their agents’ strength and wits to the limit, these two elite secret organizations band together to defeat a ruthless common enemy, in order to save the world, something that’s becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy…
Kingsman: The Golden Circle will be released in theaters Sept. 22.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.