- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Saturday 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Saturday 5:30 AM
Katie Findlay stars in the Duncan Sheik-scored musical.
New Form Digital‘s Pulse will follow Hannah Cooper, an American in Berlin who’s on the hunt for answers about her missing friend. She’s sidelined by the compelling world of EDM clubs—rife with sex, drugs, and dance.
Katie Findlay, best known for her roles in How To Get Away With Murder and The Killing, will star as Cooper. Tony-winner Duncan Sheik serves as composer. He’s best known for Spring Awakening, and a ’90s pop smash “Barely Breathing.” The series was created by Kyle Jarrow and will also star Craig Stickland, Calum Worthy, Melissa O’Neil, and Alexandre Landry. YouTubers Meg DeAngelis and Harley Morenstein will guest star.
“PULSE is a very special series that required just the right cast to bring it to life,” said Melissa Schneider, New Form Digital’s SVP of development and production, in a press release. “Katie is the perfect actor for the role of Cooper and she, along with the ensemble cast, will make Kyle and Duncan’s vision a reality.”
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.