- The 2020 Democratic presidential candidates as La Croix flavors 3 Years Ago
- Crowdsourcing mental healthcare with 7 Cups 3 Years Ago
- How to unlock hidden filters and effects for Instagram Stories Today 6:00 AM
- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
New Form Digital‘s Pulse will follow Hannah Cooper, an American in Berlin who’s on the hunt for answers about her missing friend. She’s sidelined by the compelling world of EDM clubs—rife with sex, drugs, and dance.
Katie Findlay, best known for her roles in How To Get Away With Murder and The Killing, will star as Cooper. Tony-winner Duncan Sheik serves as composer. He’s best known for Spring Awakening, and a ’90s pop smash “Barely Breathing.” The series was created by Kyle Jarrow and will also star Craig Stickland, Calum Worthy, Melissa O’Neil, and Alexandre Landry. YouTubers Meg DeAngelis and Harley Morenstein will guest star.
“PULSE is a very special series that required just the right cast to bring it to life,” said Melissa Schneider, New Form Digital’s SVP of development and production, in a press release. “Katie is the perfect actor for the role of Cooper and she, along with the ensemble cast, will make Kyle and Duncan’s vision a reality.”
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.