- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Monday 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Monday 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Monday 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Monday 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Monday 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Monday 12:19 PM
New Form Digital‘s Pulse will follow Hannah Cooper, an American in Berlin who’s on the hunt for answers about her missing friend. She’s sidelined by the compelling world of EDM clubs—rife with sex, drugs, and dance.
Katie Findlay, best known for her roles in How To Get Away With Murder and The Killing, will star as Cooper. Tony-winner Duncan Sheik serves as composer. He’s best known for Spring Awakening, and a ’90s pop smash “Barely Breathing.” The series was created by Kyle Jarrow and will also star Craig Stickland, Calum Worthy, Melissa O’Neil, and Alexandre Landry. YouTubers Meg DeAngelis and Harley Morenstein will guest star.
“PULSE is a very special series that required just the right cast to bring it to life,” said Melissa Schneider, New Form Digital’s SVP of development and production, in a press release. “Katie is the perfect actor for the role of Cooper and she, along with the ensemble cast, will make Kyle and Duncan’s vision a reality.”
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.