- You can now perform Marvel plays with your school theater group 3 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Strap-ons for trans women, inclusive porn games, and online dating 3 Years Ago
- Why UFC 239 may be the PPV event of the year Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
Katie Findlay stars in the Duncan Sheik-scored musical.
New Form Digital‘s Pulse will follow Hannah Cooper, an American in Berlin who’s on the hunt for answers about her missing friend. She’s sidelined by the compelling world of EDM clubs—rife with sex, drugs, and dance.
Katie Findlay, best known for her roles in How To Get Away With Murder and The Killing, will star as Cooper. Tony-winner Duncan Sheik serves as composer. He’s best known for Spring Awakening, and a ’90s pop smash “Barely Breathing.” The series was created by Kyle Jarrow and will also star Craig Stickland, Calum Worthy, Melissa O’Neil, and Alexandre Landry. YouTubers Meg DeAngelis and Harley Morenstein will guest star.
“PULSE is a very special series that required just the right cast to bring it to life,” said Melissa Schneider, New Form Digital’s SVP of development and production, in a press release. “Katie is the perfect actor for the role of Cooper and she, along with the ensemble cast, will make Kyle and Duncan’s vision a reality.”
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.