- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
There’s finally a Kim Kardashian butt emoji
It’s everything you’d expect, butt more.
And, as promised, the keyboard app debuted in the App store on Monday afternoon, featuring the promised booty stickers and Kim’s signature cry-face.
So what else is inside?
The keyboard is equipped with different sized versions of a few key “kimoji,” allowing users to express themselves more fully when necessary.
Flash someone, or flip them the bird with sparkle and emphasis.
Users can also share bigger moments. And, erm, a bigger booty.
The keyboard also contains a slew of suggestive foods.
Kim’s signature accessories, like her sunglasses, shoes and waist training corset, are also on display.
There’s a fleet of cars and select animals.
She’s even included plenty of makeup and hair options for primping.
Finally, there’s this fun little diverse page of condoms, rainbow hearts, stacks of cash, needles, and baby accessories!
The app promises that new “packs” of Kimoji will be available soon. One thing’s for sure: Kim knows how to monetize.
Screengrab via Kimoji
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.