- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Friday 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Friday 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Friday 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Friday 9:19 AM
French authorities may be closer to determining who was behind the $10 million armed robbery of Kim Kardashian West last October.
Early Monday morning French police detained 16 people for questioning regarding the robbery, CNN reported.
According to a spokesman for the Paris prosecutor’s office, the group of those questioned was picked up in Paris and four other cities through a police operation. The office also confirmed with NBC News that the suspects could be held for 96 hours before being charged or released.
The case development comes one week after Kardashian West finally broke her three-month-long social media sabbatical taken after the Paris robbery.
On Oct. 2, 2016, while in the city for Paris Fashion Week, Kardshian West was robbed in her hotel room by five men, two of whom entered her room and threatened her at gunpoint. The men then bound her and sat her in a bathtub, then took off with two cellphones and an estimated $10 million in jewelry.
In a new teaser for the upcoming season on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kardashian West recalls the robbery while with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney.
“They’re going to shoot me in the back, there’s no way out,” Kardashian West says in the promo. “It makes me so upset to think about it.”
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.