- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights Friday 1:02 PM
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ Friday 12:40 PM
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 Friday 12:17 PM
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Friday 10:44 AM
Kevin Bacon and Jimmy Fallon reveal the real origins of a Beach Boys classic
It’s probably going to make you hungry.
Teaming up with host Jimmy Fallon for a segment called “First Drafts of Rock,” Bacon dons some classic beachwear and an oh-so-retro hairdo to perform a hilarious parody of the Beach Boys’ classic “Fun, Fun, Fun.”
Bacon is a great fit for the brief role, given that he not only knows how to handle a guitar—he and his brother perform as the Bacon Brothers—but he also has the uncanny ability to look like a teenager, no matter how old he gets. I mean, really, would you ever guess that he’s 57?
Screengrab via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/Facebook
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.