- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Friday 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Friday 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Friday 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Friday 9:19 AM
Put your beard in Ke$ha’s mouth
No sooner had the Daily Dot recovered from No Shave November did the “Tik Tok” pop star reveal her gnarly new blog and grizzly fixation.
There are some things in the world that we can’t describe. Ke$ha’s new Tumblr is almost one of them.
Titled PUT YOUR BEARD IN MY MOUTH (all caps, no glitter), the blog’s a series of pictures of Ke$ha chomping hard on guys’ beards. It’s been online since December 6 and shows the singer loving beards as much as she loves Auto-Tuning every song she releases.
That’s it—just seven pictures of Kes$ha eating a beard, a fanboy who wants Ke$ha to eat his beard, and some wizard looking bewildered on how he ended up in this piece of Internet history.
We deployed a crack research team (well, just me) to find out where Ke$ha’s love for beards came from and discovered she does squawk the words “I like your beard” at the end of her song “My Love is Your Drug.”
Two “d”s, two question marks.
And, she tweeted that there will be “some more beard love coming soon” (as early as tomorrow!). If you need something to look forward to, this is the best we can give you.
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.