- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Today 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Today 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Today 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Today 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
Kelly Clarkson and Jimmy Fallon totally duet on the floor
They make a pretty great Sonny and Cher.
If you’re in need of a duet partner, look no further than Jimmy Fallon.
Already a historian of rap and dance, he and Kelly Clarkson took on some of the most iconic duets of the past 50 years in a medley packing a punch of powerful ballads and ditties. They’ve not only got the vocals for it, but they’re bringing the dance moves, too.
They cover everything from Sonny and Cher to the Human League, Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty, and Lionel Richie and Diana Ross, and they’re willing to commit to the bit no matter what it takes. Even if it involves Fallon putting on a fake birthmark for his Aaron Neville impression.
Screengrab via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.