- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl 4 Years Ago
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
Bag of air from Kanye West Yeezus concert going for $60,000 on eBay
How much would you pay for a few breaths of Yeezus air?
Perhaps more than any other site, eBay has a way of going from zero to off-the-wall insane in about five seconds. That is more clear than ever today, as the popular auction site is filled to the brim with bags of air from a Kanye West concert.
It all started with a single auction for what the seller described as “Kanye West Yeezus Tour Air For Sale,” explaining in the auction’s description that he simply “held bag open and sealed air in,” allegedly during a recent Kanye show. The auction reached as high as $60,000 before disappearing from the site, but that hasn’t stopped others from trying to cash in with their own bags of sweet, sweet concert air.
At the moment, there are at least a dozen similar plastic bags for sale on the auction site, most of which claim to have air captured from Kanye’s Yeezus tour shows. There are some, however, that fully admit they are simply cashing in on the hype and don’t actually have air from a Kanye concert.
“Its just air,” reads one auction description. “I could say that I went to the tour, bagged it and sealed it off into air tight packaging,which is just the bubble wrap you get from regular shipped items, but I didn’t say that.”
The seller then goes on to explain that he’s really just trying to pay off some school loans. Don’t you just love the free market?
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.