- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Friday 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Friday 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Friday 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Friday 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Friday 10:52 AM
You knew Kanye wouldn’t let 2014 come and go without giving you something big. Just in time for the new year, Yeezus has blessed us with the release of a new track, titled “Only One.”
The song is a collaboration with Sir Paul McCartney, and it’s reminiscent of Kanye’s Late Registration era sound; the track features simple and melodic piano chords that come together with the lyrics to sound like a soothing lullaby. “Only One” is a proclamation of love for his wife Kim and his daughter North.
Everyone asks me what my favorite Kanye song is. It’s Only One. Kanye felt like his mom was singing thru him to our daughter. This song makes me cry every time I hear it. He releases it at midnight tonight on iTunes. “Only One” by Kanye West Featuring Paul McCartney. Photo by Inez and Vinoodh
A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on
Toast to the new year with Kanye and “Only One.” The track’s been pulled from SoundCloud, but you can buy it on iTunes or stream it on Kanye’s website.
Photo via Jason Persse/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0)
Ikenna Anyoku was a contributor to the Daily Dot from 2014 to 2016 focusing on viral news and entertainment. He now works as a staff attorney for the Legal Aid Society in New York.