- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake 4 Years Ago
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Today 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Today 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Today 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Today 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
Ring in the new year with a brand new Kanye track.
You knew Kanye wouldn’t let 2014 come and go without giving you something big. Just in time for the new year, Yeezus has blessed us with the release of a new track, titled “Only One.”
The song is a collaboration with Sir Paul McCartney, and it’s reminiscent of Kanye’s Late Registration era sound; the track features simple and melodic piano chords that come together with the lyrics to sound like a soothing lullaby. “Only One” is a proclamation of love for his wife Kim and his daughter North.
Everyone asks me what my favorite Kanye song is. It’s Only One. Kanye felt like his mom was singing thru him to our daughter. This song makes me cry every time I hear it. He releases it at midnight tonight on iTunes. “Only One” by Kanye West Featuring Paul McCartney. Photo by Inez and Vinoodh
A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on
Toast to the new year with Kanye and “Only One.” The track’s been pulled from SoundCloud, but you can buy it on iTunes or stream it on Kanye’s website.
Photo via Jason Persse/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0)
Ikenna Anyoku was a contributor to the Daily Dot from 2014 to 2016 focusing on viral news and entertainment. He now works as a staff attorney for the Legal Aid Society in New York.