- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Jose Canseco returns, takes Twitter absurdity to next level
Jose Canseco has returned to Twitter, and we still have no idea what he’s tweeting about.
“If someone doesn’t day [sic] something funny quick I will erase my Twitter account again and you all will be eternally lost without me,” Canseco’s officials account tweeted. “I complete you.”
Canseco, who first rose to fame in the 1980s as a hard-hitting member of the Oakland Athletics, became embroiled in a minor Twitter controversy earlier this week after questions were raised about who really runs his hugely popular account.
The baseball player then briefly disappeared from Twitter for reasons that remain unknown.
Since his return, just about all of Canseco’s posts have been retweeted more than 30 times, including this gem: “Would you swallow your dogs throw up to save your best friend from dieing [sic].”
The Daily Dot has reached out to Canseco’s manager to find out what the hell is going on.
Until then, let’s hope Canseco doesn’t stop bringing the awesome.
Photo via @josecanseco
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.