- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Tuesday 10:50 AM
Jonah Hill and Danny Brown team up for ’80s sitcom-inspired music video
Detroit rapper Danny Brown released the Jonah Hill-directed, gory and satirical music video for “Ain’t It Funny” on Wednesday. It’s a trip, and you’re going to want to see this.
— 2DOPEBOYZ (@2DopeBoyz) March 29, 2017
The bizarro sitcom video stars Brown, director Gus Van Sant (Good Will Hunting) as the dad, and sitcom veteran Joanna Kerns (Growing Pains) as the mom. The ’80s-inspired clip also features Brown expressing that he has serious drug problems.
Also a Record Store Day release for this year, it’s the latest single from Brown’s critically acclaimed album Atrocity Exhibition.
A post shared by Danny Brown (@xdannyxbrownx) on
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.