- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Saturday 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Saturday 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Saturday 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Saturday 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Saturday 6:30 AM
Jonah Hill and Danny Brown team up for ’80s sitcom-inspired music video
Detroit rapper Danny Brown released the Jonah Hill-directed, gory and satirical music video for “Ain’t It Funny” on Wednesday. It’s a trip, and you’re going to want to see this.
— 2DOPEBOYZ (@2DopeBoyz) March 29, 2017
The bizarro sitcom video stars Brown, director Gus Van Sant (Good Will Hunting) as the dad, and sitcom veteran Joanna Kerns (Growing Pains) as the mom. The ’80s-inspired clip also features Brown expressing that he has serious drug problems.
Also a Record Store Day release for this year, it’s the latest single from Brown’s critically acclaimed album Atrocity Exhibition.
A post shared by Danny Brown (@xdannyxbrownx) on
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.