- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote 2 Years Ago
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte 2 Years Ago
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem 2 Years Ago
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Today 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Today 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Today 1:57 PM
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Today 1:47 PM
- The 18 best Korean beauty sheet masks Today 1:25 PM
- Report: 5,000 Twitter bots pushed ‘Russiagate hoax’ after Mueller report Today 11:15 AM
- Google Trends show how differently Notre Dame and Sri Lanka are being mourned Today 10:50 AM
- Harvard centrists get relentlessly clowned for asking Bernie about socialism Today 10:38 AM
- Flex your knowledge of dank memes with What Do You Meme? card game Today 10:33 AM
- Facebook’s new general counsel helped craft the ‘Patriot Act’ Today 10:26 AM
- Get a free month of live TV streaming while this Philo deal lasts Today 10:11 AM
Jonah Hill and Danny Brown team up for ’80s sitcom-inspired music video
Detroit rapper Danny Brown released the Jonah Hill-directed, gory and satirical music video for “Ain’t It Funny” on Wednesday. It’s a trip, and you’re going to want to see this.
— 2DOPEBOYZ (@2DopeBoyz) March 29, 2017
The bizarro sitcom video stars Brown, director Gus Van Sant (Good Will Hunting) as the dad, and sitcom veteran Joanna Kerns (Growing Pains) as the mom. The ’80s-inspired clip also features Brown expressing that he has serious drug problems.
Also a Record Store Day release for this year, it’s the latest single from Brown’s critically acclaimed album Atrocity Exhibition.
A post shared by Danny Brown (@xdannyxbrownx) on
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.