- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Today 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Today 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
As he leaves ‘The Daily Show’, Jon Stewart checks in on all the things he eviscerated
In which Jon Stewart eviscerates ‘Daily Show’ headlines.
Pulling a John Oliver, Stewart couldn’t possibly leave any stone of mockery unturned, and that even meant turning on the very websites that exaggerated headlines about his takedowns of politicians, Fox News, and racial issues.
Of course, Stewart had to check in to see what happened to everyone the media took down with their hyperbolic headlines, while simultaneously covering many of those topics one last time.
As it turns out, not everyone Stewart targeted over the years is as destroyed as we said they were, leaving him to come to a very dark revelation.
But hey, at least the Mets are winning the NL East.
Screengrab via The Daily Show
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.