- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Today 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Today 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Today 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Today 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Today 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Today 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Today 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Today 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Today 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
In a testament to Stewart and The Daily Show’s ability to spot talent early on, his former correspondents are everywhere these days. They’re starring in summer blockbusters, Oscar-nominated films, and one of the biggest children’s films of the past decade. They’re in the biggest comedies on TV as well as the more niche shows. Their talk shows may even end up beating Stewart at his own game.
But each of them had their own humble beginnings. Digg put together some of The Daily Show’s most successful alumni and compared their first appearance with Stewart to where they are today.
These people have come a long way from inventing the news.
Screengrab via Digg/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.