- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter 3 Years Ago
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app 3 Years Ago
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Today 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Today 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Today 1:31 PM
- U.K. advocacy group releases deepfakes of Corbyn, Johnson endorsing each other Today 1:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west Today 12:35 PM
- A total guide to bone conduction headphones, plus our recommendations Today 12:34 PM
- Disney+ goes down on launch day Today 11:52 AM
- Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader shine in Disney+ Christmas movie ‘Noelle’ Today 11:52 AM
- What to do if you’ve lost your AirPods charging case Today 11:42 AM
- Stephen Miller’s racist emails leak Today 11:20 AM
- Why was parody Twitter account Seinfeld2000 suspended? Today 11:06 AM
- Ed Sheeran lookalike trolls YouTubers at KSI-Logan Paul fight Today 10:21 AM
- ‘The World According to Jeff Goldblum’ is for stans only Today 9:28 AM
Prior to their tag-team matchup against married wrestlers The Miz and Maryse, Cena and Bella’s relationship had been a point of contention. The couple had been dating for more than three years and Cena said he wasn’t interested in being married or having kids, although he appeared to be warming up to marriage in recent months. The Miz and Maryse, who are married to each other, called Cena and Bella’s relationship fake, with Maryse adding that Bella was jealous of her because she had what Bella didn’t: a ring.
The matchup seemed all but inevitable.
The two couples met one another in the ring, and while The Miz and Maryse looked like they might’ve taken it all, Cena and Bella came back to win the whole thing.
But that wasn’t all. After winning their WrestleMania match, Cena pulled a move that most of us weren’t expecting—and it was definitely an all-timer.
We just have one question: Where did Cena have the ring during the match?
The camera continued rolling once Cena and Bella left the ring with a ring, and now that they were no longer performing for the crowd, they were able to revel in a much quieter victory—one that will last long past this season.
H/T Bleacher Report
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.