- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her 2 Years Ago
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? 2 Years Ago
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
Prior to their tag-team matchup against married wrestlers The Miz and Maryse, Cena and Bella’s relationship had been a point of contention. The couple had been dating for more than three years and Cena said he wasn’t interested in being married or having kids, although he appeared to be warming up to marriage in recent months. The Miz and Maryse, who are married to each other, called Cena and Bella’s relationship fake, with Maryse adding that Bella was jealous of her because she had what Bella didn’t: a ring.
The matchup seemed all but inevitable.
The two couples met one another in the ring, and while The Miz and Maryse looked like they might’ve taken it all, Cena and Bella came back to win the whole thing.
But that wasn’t all. After winning their WrestleMania match, Cena pulled a move that most of us weren’t expecting—and it was definitely an all-timer.
We just have one question: Where did Cena have the ring during the match?
The camera continued rolling once Cena and Bella left the ring with a ring, and now that they were no longer performing for the crowd, they were able to revel in a much quieter victory—one that will last long past this season.
H/T Bleacher Report
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.