- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
At this point, you’d think enough people had seen Kimmel’s “Lie Witness News” segments that the late-night host would have a hard time finding people willing to risk a televised lie. In this video, the show’s producers grill random people on the street about the highlights of the NCAA basketball tournament, and true to form, they don’t know a thing.
We’re glad that the bitter rivalry between the University of Phoenix and DeVry University is finally getting the prime time attention it deserves. The incredible story of Gonzaga’s 8-year-old prodigy similar deserves the spotlight that one passerby gives it. And would it really surprise anyone if Kanye West performed with those giraffes (in a possible upstaging of Katy Perry’s Super Bowl performance)?
Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.