- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit 5 Years Ago
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review 5 Years Ago
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus 5 Years Ago
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
Jason Schwartzman and Adam Scott’s new movie, The Overnight, apparently features their prosthetic penises pretty prominently, so you have that to look forward to this weekend. However, while the attachment of the prosthetics was a somewhat freeing experience for the two men, things took a turn for the awkward when Schwartzman sent photos of his to his wife.
Let this be a lesson to always delete. Or at least know how your phone works.
Screengrab via Team Coco/YouTube
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.