- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
Jared Leto apologizes for wild holiday party by giving his neighbors pie
Leto’s Halloween party ‘wreaked havoc’ in the neighborhood, so it appears he’s trying to repair community relations.
The good thing about having Jared Leto as your neighbor would be sharing your ‘hood with a sexy, Oscar-winning rock star next door. The bad thing? Loud, raging parties like the one he threw this past Halloween.
But wait, there would be one more good thing: Free pie.
Laurel Canyon neighbors of the Suicide Squad star, many still angry about the rager Leto threw last month, were surprised to discover an unusual gift this Thanksgiving: A Whole Foods pie with a hand-written message on each box.
“Happy Thanksgiving! From: Your Neighbor, Jared Leto,” the actor wrote on the boxes that were delivered just before Turkey Day. Shortly after moving into his new house, Leto threw a Halloween party that TMZ says “wreaked havoc” in the neighborhood, and it appears that he is trying to repair community relations.
At least one of his neighbors, however, doesn’t seem to be holding a grudge—an entrepreneur named Craig Brockie posted a picture of his pumpkin pie on Twitter, writing “Happy thanksgiving to you too Jared Leto. Thanks for the pie. So good. Welcome to the neighborhood!”
Another neighbor, author Gwen Banta, seemed similarly prepared to embrace the season’s messages of compassion—and she should, because she got a yummy-looking apple pie. “Thanks to my super cool neighbor Jared Leto. How classy is that???”
Screengrab via Gonnynodaythat1/YouTube