- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
Jared Leto apologizes for wild holiday party by giving his neighbors pie
Leto’s Halloween party ‘wreaked havoc’ in the neighborhood, so it appears he’s trying to repair community relations.
The good thing about having Jared Leto as your neighbor would be sharing your ‘hood with a sexy, Oscar-winning rock star next door. The bad thing? Loud, raging parties like the one he threw this past Halloween.
But wait, there would be one more good thing: Free pie.
Laurel Canyon neighbors of the Suicide Squad star, many still angry about the rager Leto threw last month, were surprised to discover an unusual gift this Thanksgiving: A Whole Foods pie with a hand-written message on each box.
“Happy Thanksgiving! From: Your Neighbor, Jared Leto,” the actor wrote on the boxes that were delivered just before Turkey Day. Shortly after moving into his new house, Leto threw a Halloween party that TMZ says “wreaked havoc” in the neighborhood, and it appears that he is trying to repair community relations.
At least one of his neighbors, however, doesn’t seem to be holding a grudge—an entrepreneur named Craig Brockie posted a picture of his pumpkin pie on Twitter, writing “Happy thanksgiving to you too Jared Leto. Thanks for the pie. So good. Welcome to the neighborhood!”
Another neighbor, author Gwen Banta, seemed similarly prepared to embrace the season’s messages of compassion—and she should, because she got a yummy-looking apple pie. “Thanks to my super cool neighbor Jared Leto. How classy is that???”
Screengrab via Gonnynodaythat1/YouTube