- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Monday 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Monday 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Monday 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Monday 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Monday 8:16 AM
James Franco and Ashley Benson make a YouTube sex tape
James Franco will never become any of our boyfriends, so hearing him coo the word will have to do.
In YouTube Right Now, the Daily Dot looks at videos that catch our eyes, push our buttons, and move our dials—and that you’ve just got to watch. Right now!
It’s scientifically proven that James Franco will never become any of our boyfriends, so hearing him coo the word will have to do.
The world’s most sexually casual frat boy recorded a rousing edition of himself lip-syncing to Justin Bieber’s hit “Boyfriend” with a Selena look-alike. It made a brief appearance on Franco’s WhoSay account before quickly disappearing. Copies of the three-minute opus have surfaced on YouTube, however.
Trapped in what appears to be two-star room in a Hilton hotel, Franco masterfully moves his lips and hips while caressing some girl named Ashley Benson. (She’s on Pretty Little Liars, which incidentally returns tonight!). Or the video is some weird guerilla campaign for a really good movie called Spring Breakers, starring Benson, Franco, and Selena Gomez.
Wearing a plain hat, grey jacket, and some ugly Bieber-ish bangs, he looks like a struggling rentboy turning to YouTube’s affiliate program for some extra cash.
Anyway, check out the, uh, film’s slick editing to watch Benson humping the bed, Franco’s flawless execution of the “na na na” chorus, and a come-hither stare that is enough to again distract you from his bangs. Franco for all the Webbys!
Photo via ilikeselena72/YouTube
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.