- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Today 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Today 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Today 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Today 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
James Franco and Ashley Benson make a YouTube sex tape
James Franco will never become any of our boyfriends, so hearing him coo the word will have to do.
In YouTube Right Now, the Daily Dot looks at videos that catch our eyes, push our buttons, and move our dials—and that you’ve just got to watch. Right now!
It’s scientifically proven that James Franco will never become any of our boyfriends, so hearing him coo the word will have to do.
The world’s most sexually casual frat boy recorded a rousing edition of himself lip-syncing to Justin Bieber’s hit “Boyfriend” with a Selena look-alike. It made a brief appearance on Franco’s WhoSay account before quickly disappearing. Copies of the three-minute opus have surfaced on YouTube, however.
Trapped in what appears to be two-star room in a Hilton hotel, Franco masterfully moves his lips and hips while caressing some girl named Ashley Benson. (She’s on Pretty Little Liars, which incidentally returns tonight!). Or the video is some weird guerilla campaign for a really good movie called Spring Breakers, starring Benson, Franco, and Selena Gomez.
Wearing a plain hat, grey jacket, and some ugly Bieber-ish bangs, he looks like a struggling rentboy turning to YouTube’s affiliate program for some extra cash.
Anyway, check out the, uh, film’s slick editing to watch Benson humping the bed, Franco’s flawless execution of the “na na na” chorus, and a come-hither stare that is enough to again distract you from his bangs. Franco for all the Webbys!
Photo via ilikeselena72/YouTube
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.