- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Today 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Today 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Today 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Today 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Today 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Today 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Today 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Today 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Today 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Today 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Today 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Today 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Today 11:45 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement Today 11:31 AM
James Corden goes full pretty princess for ad hoc ‘Beauty and the Beast’ performance
The tale as old as time has been told through book, film, and stage, but how well does Beauty and the Beast fare when it’s taken to the streets?
The upcoming film is the inspiration of James Corden’s latest crosswalk musical behind his CBS studio, and he’s got the star power for it. Dan Stevens, Luke Evans, and Josh Gad all reprise their live-action roles with plenty of gusto (Evans), camaraderie (Gad), and reluctance (Stevens). But Corden, taking over the role of Belle, is having the most fun of them all.
As fun as it looks, we can’t imagine any of the drivers caught in the crossfire of the performance—and stuck in traffic because of it—feel the same way.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.