- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Is Jaden Smith’s new video about speeding, or something more existential?
The song is less than two minutes long, and leaves so many questions unanswered.
Is this song about the dangers of speeding? Is it about his rumored girlfriend Kylie Jenner, who is apparently not very good at driving? Did he make the video specifically so he could tweet at her? Why is he rolling around on the floor of a parking garage?
His flow’s pretty good, though.
The song is less than two minutes long, and leaves so many questions unanswered. Jaden, you’ve done it again!
The song joins a string of recent releases from Smith, including a seven-minute song about a blow dealer at Coachella, and “Trophy V6,” which has a pretty solid beat. Is he teasing the followup to his 2012 mixtape, the impeccably titled The Cool Cafe: Cool Tape Vol. 1? Only time will tell, but thankfully Smith is back to spnning Twitter gold:
Once All 100% Is Neglected You Have A Citizen. A Walking Zombie Who Criticizes Every Thing They See. Have Fun Its A Really Awesome Place.
— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) October 7, 2014
Photo by NEC Corporation of America/Flickr (CC By 2.0) | Remix by Fernando Alfonso III
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.