- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller 5 Years Ago
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
Old, hidden Jack White single discovered 10 years later
Jack White might have hidden valuable memorabilia in your couch.
Now two separate, former customers have stumbled across the singles—with 98 potentially still out there sewn into residential couches. White’s Third Man Records shared that project’s album art this week.
Third Man Records
As a band, the Upholsterers released one conventional EP with three songs on indie label Sympathy for the Record Industry back in 2000. It rocks, and you may enjoy it below.
Photo via Mark Runyon/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.