- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google 5 Years Ago
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar 5 Years Ago
- Why Joe Biden has big Jeb Bush energy 5 Years Ago
- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ Today 9:04 AM
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal Today 9:04 AM
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online Today 8:48 AM
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
Taylor Swift mashed up with Nine Inch Nails is actually pretty good
Trent and Taylor 4-eva.
Mashup god Isosine took the bleacher-stomping beat of “Shake It Off” and phased in the verses and chorus of NIN’s 1997 single “The Perfect Drug.” Not quite as terrifying as the 19-minute version of “Shake It Off,” but close. If someone could mash up “Closer” and “Blank Space,” that’d be great.
Let’s get Swift in a David Fincher movie, STAT.
H/T AV Club | Screengrab via TaylorSwiftVEVO/YouTube
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.