- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) 5 Years Ago
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Today 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Today 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Today 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Today 12:19 PM
- Slow iPhone got you down? Here’s how to speed it back up Today 11:49 AM
- Andy Ngo smears antifa activist killed in hit-and-run Today 11:25 AM
- ‘Succession’ but with M&Ms is a pitch-perfect parody Today 11:12 AM
- Logan Paul insists he’s pro-choice after ‘5 abortions’ controversy Today 10:48 AM
- Save your Android from itself: How to delete Android apps Today 10:21 AM
- Meme video of Trump shooting politicians sparks outrage Today 8:53 AM
- Virtual Reality: Sex, marriage, and the future of relationships Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My boyfriend is addicted to porn. Should I leave him? Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
Here’s the adorable new trailer for Pixar’s ‘Inside Out’
Who doesn’t have Amy Poehler’s voice in their heads at all times?
The film revolves around a young girl named Riley, and the “little voices in our head.” Those little voices are Riley’s emotions, and they’re voiced by one of the most perfect casts ever: Amy Poehler (joy), Mindy Kaling (disgust), Bill Hader (fear), Phyllis Smith (sadness), and Lewis Black (anger). How much easier would adolescence have been if you had that team rattling around in your brain?
I mean, Amy Poehler is one of the voices in my head as an adult.
Inside Out debuts June 19.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.