- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ just obliterated every stupid argument about its place in canon 4 Years Ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ brings us lots of horny Tormund memes 4 Years Ago
- 12 adult toys sex bloggers swear by 4 Years Ago
- Howard Schultz mocked for ‘majority of Americans are Americans’ ad Today 8:35 AM
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons Today 8:00 AM
- Why ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is my favorite Marvel movie Today 7:59 AM
- The quick and dirty guide to buying your first vibrator Today 7:45 AM
- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Roger Stone to speak at Virginia strip club Today 6:56 AM
- Trans/Sex: Solid sex toy picks for pre-op and non-op trans women Today 6:30 AM
- Why Barrett Brown burned his National Magazine Award—and what he’s planning next Today 6:30 AM
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book Today 6:27 AM
- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to add people to Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- How to play Fortnite on Mac Today 5:30 AM
Who doesn’t have Amy Poehler’s voice in their heads at all times?
The film revolves around a young girl named Riley, and the “little voices in our head.” Those little voices are Riley’s emotions, and they’re voiced by one of the most perfect casts ever: Amy Poehler (joy), Mindy Kaling (disgust), Bill Hader (fear), Phyllis Smith (sadness), and Lewis Black (anger). How much easier would adolescence have been if you had that team rattling around in your brain?
I mean, Amy Poehler is one of the voices in my head as an adult.
Inside Out debuts June 19.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.