- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral 4 Years Ago
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks 4 Years Ago
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Today 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Today 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Today 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Today 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Today 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Today 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
The other day, Dark Tower fans caught their first glimpse at Idris Elba’s gunslinger on the set. But we may have gotten an even better look at what that might look like in action in the unlikeliest of places.
Elba joins Macklemore and Ryan Lewis in their new music video for “Dance Off,” and while that requires you to watch a Macklemore video, it’s worth it for Elba alone. In the first 15 seconds, he dons a Cruella de Vil-esque fur coat, leather gloves (with a metal ring on his left pinky), and a cowboy hat as he drops the chorus.
We’re not prepared.
And Macklemore brings some moves too, I guess.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.