- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful 4 Years Ago
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Today 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Today 11:43 AM
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ Today 11:34 AM
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
- HUD proposal would allow homeless shelters to refuse trans people Today 10:44 AM
- Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ remake isn’t terrible Today 10:11 AM
- Police under investigation after running over 1-year-old child Today 9:16 AM
- Who is Jannah, the breakout star of ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 9:10 AM
- Trump revives his ‘dumb as a rock’ insult for Rex Tillerson Today 9:03 AM
- Forget Hot Jafar. All hail Fat Ursula Today 8:14 AM
- How to watch ‘The Affair’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- Olivia Wilde’s ‘Booksmart’ is a teen comedy that will actually age well Today 7:45 AM
- Conservative rising star Kyle Kashuv busted using the N-word a whole bunch Today 7:14 AM
Dora the Explorer, G.I. Joe, and Scooby-Doo get the Ice T treatment, and it’s pure gold.
Did you know Scooby-Doo, G.I. Joe, and Dora the Explorer were all voiced by the same person? OK, they weren’t before. But on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the rapper and actor Ice T re-voices our childhood favorites, and it’s pure gold.
Does it matter if we don’t recall what the character actually said? Not really, because Ice T’s rendition is an improvement for us in adulthood—and better than we imagined, especially once he gets his hands on Dora.
If this is his audition tape for future animated projects, we’re all in.
Screengrab via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.