- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public 4 Years Ago
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time 4 Years Ago
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Today 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Today 3:56 PM
- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet Today 3:00 PM
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Today 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Today 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Today 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Today 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Today 12:01 PM
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for (updated) Today 11:55 AM
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel could be in the works from Warner Bros. (updated) Today 11:06 AM
- Is Jake Paul going to fight again? There are plenty of clues Today 10:57 AM
- Ghostemane concert abruptly canceled amid ‘safety concerns’ and reported gun threat Today 10:41 AM
Their IRL shenanigans have been well-documented online for years, with this turning into another page of the friendship scrapbook; McKellen even officiated Stewart’s wedding. But while fans may focus in on the kiss between Stewart and McKellen, that’s not all they managed. The look on their face when they see each other again is priceless and adorable.
The duo were last seen onscreen together in 2014’s X-Men: Days of Future Past, and Stewart has said earlier this year he’d be up for a “buddy comedy” with McKellen. Somebody get them a film together ASAP.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.