- How to stream Raiders vs. Packers in NFL preseason action 3 Years Ago
- Say hello to ‘antira,’ the far-right’s answer to antifa 3 Years Ago
- Bernie Sanders proposes sweeping plan to combat climate change Today 9:11 AM
- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? Today 8:41 AM
- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush Today 7:00 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 Today 6:58 AM
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
This post contains minor spoilers for House of Cards.
The morning of March 4—when season 4 of House of Cards dropped on Netflix—I felt like I had turned into a big ball of anxiety. I had to get through an entire work day with all these questions racing in my head: Will Claire really divorce Francis? Will Lucas Goodwin reveal Frank Underwood’s past? How close is Doug Stamper to becoming an alcoholic again? Who will be the Underwoods’ next victim? Will this season be the end of Frank Underwood? (Jesus! No! Thankfully, Netflix has extended the series for another season.)
I wasn’t alone, either: Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright have that kind of power on others too. With 13 new House of Cards episodes calling my name, I took a rain check on my weekend plans and soaked in every drop of thrill and excitement tightly packed in this new season. And boy did that yearlong wait pay off.
But after the adrenaline rush subsided, I had no idea what to do with my life (again), so I dove straight back in to put together his House of Cards trivia quiz. I got to relive some fascinating moments from the series, and now I just have to remind myself that breathing exercises will get me through until the next season’s trailer drops.
(You can ace this quiz even if you haven’t finished season 4.)
Screengrab via Netflix US & Canada/YouTube