- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Relive some fascinating moments from the series.
This post contains minor spoilers for House of Cards.
The morning of March 4—when season 4 of House of Cards dropped on Netflix—I felt like I had turned into a big ball of anxiety. I had to get through an entire work day with all these questions racing in my head: Will Claire really divorce Francis? Will Lucas Goodwin reveal Frank Underwood’s past? How close is Doug Stamper to becoming an alcoholic again? Who will be the Underwoods’ next victim? Will this season be the end of Frank Underwood? (Jesus! No! Thankfully, Netflix has extended the series for another season.)
I wasn’t alone, either: Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright have that kind of power on others too. With 13 new House of Cards episodes calling my name, I took a rain check on my weekend plans and soaked in every drop of thrill and excitement tightly packed in this new season. And boy did that yearlong wait pay off.
But after the adrenaline rush subsided, I had no idea what to do with my life (again), so I dove straight back in to put together his House of Cards trivia quiz. I got to relive some fascinating moments from the series, and now I just have to remind myself that breathing exercises will get me through until the next season’s trailer drops.
(You can ace this quiz even if you haven’t finished season 4.)
Screengrab via Netflix US & Canada/YouTube