- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
Dig into this ‘House of Cards’ refresher before season 3
Recap video of seasons 1 and 2 of House of Cards.
A House of Cards binge is the perfect time to clean your house or do your dishes, and you only really need to lock in when Meechum makes an appearance. At least, that’s how we play the game that is watching the interconnected political intrigue of Frank Underwood’s Washington, D.C. But even if you don’t leave your couch for the nearly 11 hours it takes to consume the full season, you’re probably a little hazy on what happened when Netflix released the last installment a year ago.
Well, go grab some ribs and destroy the restaurant owner’s hopes of a franchise while you’re at it, because The Fine Bros. put together a breakneck pace, under-10-minute House of Cards recap of the entire first and second seasons and it’s the perfect refresher before you dive back in on Friday. In fact, it’s the only way we could remember what happened at the end of Freddy’s BBQ storyline to make that reference to it a sentence ago.
If you’re good with season 1, the season 2 recap starts around the five-minute mark.
Now that you have studied up, get pumped with the trailer for season 3 to be released on Netflix this Friday.
Screengrab via Netflix/YouTube