- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop 4 Years Ago
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Today 1:01 PM
- Tom Brady insists he didn’t parody Robert Kraft in ‘Living with Yourself’ cameo Today 12:52 PM
- Black security guard fired for telling student not to call him the N-word Today 12:38 PM
- How Watchmen’s Bass Reeves cameo ties into the original comic Today 12:34 PM
- Todrick Hall’s former assistant blasts him for abuse, non-payment, dissing Taylor Swift Today 12:32 PM
- Maggie Rogers calls out catcaller at Austin concert Today 12:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Unnatural Selection’ breaks down the pros and cons of biohacking Today 11:52 AM
- Did Trump flip off astronauts from the all-women spacewalk? Today 11:45 AM
- Report: Mark Zuckerberg advised Pete Buttigieg on campaign hires Today 10:29 AM
- ‘New Girl’ star Lamorne Morris handcuffed by white cop for recording his friend’s arrest Today 10:25 AM
- Mitt Romney, aka ‘Pierre Delecto,’ uses a fake account to lurk on Twitter Today 10:20 AM
- ‘The Laundromat’ sacrifices narrative for artistic experimentation Today 9:24 AM
- James Charles mocks the Dobre Brothers’ fan controversy Today 9:22 AM
- Vin Diesel stars in the first trailer for comic book movie ‘Bloodshot’ Today 7:48 AM
This 2-handed AC/DC cover sounds like a full band
Who needs a whole band when you’ve got 10 fingers?
Thanks to a highly modified guitar setup, one man can play all of “Highway to Hell” with just his two hands.
Pensen Paletti is the German YouTuber who plays the impressive Bumm Guitar, which combines an acoustic guitar with seven mini drum pads to approximate a full drum set. The results are impressive.
Screengrab via Pensen Paletti/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.