- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action 4 Years Ago
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 4 Years Ago
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ Today 9:17 AM
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
Ford discussed both his plane crash and the ankle injury he sustained on the set of The Force Awakens. According to the official report obtained by Kimmel, police were called to London’s Pinewood Studios to aid a 71-year-old man who was injured by a garage door.
Garage door, Millennium Falcon…same thing, right?
While Ford seemed as excited as the rest of us about The Force Awakens, he can’t say anything about it—although he wouldn’t even if he could, because why ruin it for everyone?
Like many actors, Ford has perfected the art of saying a lot while revealing nothing in between heaping praise on the new cast. Remember, he wouldn’t be sitting there in a hotdog costume if he didn’t think the film was any good.
And of course he knows why Luke Skywalker isn’t on The Force Awakens poster, but he’s not going to tell us a thing about it.
With Ford on hand, it was a Star Wars affair all around. Kimmel dressed up like Princess Leia, Guillermo was Yoda, and even the band got into it. We never thought we’d see the day when Darth Vader rocked out, either.
Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.