- Woman pens open letter about getting baby product ads after her son was stillborn Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ is now the most-streamed song from the 20th century Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Russian TV praises robot that is really a dude in a costume Wednesday 4:28 PM
- This YouTuber put semi-permanent freckles on her face—and it was a catastrophe Wednesday 3:57 PM
- 2020 campaign job postings online fuel speculation frenzy Wednesday 1:48 PM
- Here’s everything to look forward to from Netflix in 2019 Wednesday 1:43 PM
- Sean Hannity busted deleting his old Michael Cohen tweets Wednesday 12:34 PM
- Michael Cohen calls working for Trump ‘mental incarceration’ during sentencing Wednesday 12:13 PM
- Germany just experienced an enormous chocolate spill—and it looks absolutely delicious Wednesday 10:58 AM
- A professor asked his students to go viral, and it actually worked Wednesday 10:38 AM
- Family says racist bullying led to 9-year-old’s suicide Wednesday 9:57 AM
- How ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ found its eye-popping animation Wednesday 9:15 AM
- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves Wednesday 8:51 AM
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown Wednesday 8:50 AM
- Marvel is rebooting the Fantastic Four—with a major twist Wednesday 8:11 AM
Harrison Ford dressed up as a hot dog to talk ‘Star Wars’ with Jimmy Kimmel
He knows all and reveals little.
Ford discussed both his plane crash and the ankle injury he sustained on the set of The Force Awakens. According to the official report obtained by Kimmel, police were called to London’s Pinewood Studios to aid a 71-year-old man who was injured by a garage door.
Garage door, Millennium Falcon…same thing, right?
While Ford seemed as excited as the rest of us about The Force Awakens, he can’t say anything about it—although he wouldn’t even if he could, because why ruin it for everyone?
Like many actors, Ford has perfected the art of saying a lot while revealing nothing in between heaping praise on the new cast. Remember, he wouldn’t be sitting there in a hotdog costume if he didn’t think the film was any good.
And of course he knows why Luke Skywalker isn’t on The Force Awakens poster, but he’s not going to tell us a thing about it.
With Ford on hand, it was a Star Wars affair all around. Kimmel dressed up like Princess Leia, Guillermo was Yoda, and even the band got into it. We never thought we’d see the day when Darth Vader rocked out, either.
Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.