- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline 3 Years Ago
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free 3 Years Ago
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ 3 Years Ago
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Today 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Today 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Today 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Today 10:39 AM
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. Today 10:28 AM
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ Today 10:22 AM
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) Today 9:29 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
- Jason Reitman is empowering toxic ‘Ghostbusters’ fanboys Today 6:55 AM
- The Twitter accounts taking on journalism’s straight, white, cis male problem Today 6:30 AM
- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home Today 6:00 AM
Harrison Ford dressed up as a hot dog to talk ‘Star Wars’ with Jimmy Kimmel
He knows all and reveals little.
Ford discussed both his plane crash and the ankle injury he sustained on the set of The Force Awakens. According to the official report obtained by Kimmel, police were called to London’s Pinewood Studios to aid a 71-year-old man who was injured by a garage door.
Garage door, Millennium Falcon…same thing, right?
While Ford seemed as excited as the rest of us about The Force Awakens, he can’t say anything about it—although he wouldn’t even if he could, because why ruin it for everyone?
Like many actors, Ford has perfected the art of saying a lot while revealing nothing in between heaping praise on the new cast. Remember, he wouldn’t be sitting there in a hotdog costume if he didn’t think the film was any good.
And of course he knows why Luke Skywalker isn’t on The Force Awakens poster, but he’s not going to tell us a thing about it.
With Ford on hand, it was a Star Wars affair all around. Kimmel dressed up like Princess Leia, Guillermo was Yoda, and even the band got into it. We never thought we’d see the day when Darth Vader rocked out, either.
Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.