- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ 5 Years Ago
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal 5 Years Ago
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online 5 Years Ago
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
Groupon is giving you the chance to meet Neil Patrick Harris for $10
Every $10 donation gives you another entry in the competition.
How much would you pay for the chance to go for a drink with Neil Patrick Harris? $100? $1,000? Whatever the amount, Groupon is giving people the chance to meet the star when they donate $10 to charity.
The coupon competition, which runs until July 3, offers two tickets to the Broadway musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Harris is currently starring in the show, playing Hedwig, the transgender frontwoman of a fictional rock and roll band. The Groupon competition will see the winner go backstage at the show to meet the cast and enjoy a private dressing room meet-and-greet with NPH himself.
All $10 donations to the Groupon competition will go to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, a charity that works to support people across the country who are living with AIDS. And with that donation giving you a chance to meet Neil Patrick Harris, what better reason is there to donate?
Photo by Rach/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
James Cook was the Daily Dot's morning editor. He went on to serve as Technology Editor at Business Insider before joining the Telegraph as a special correspondent covering technology.