- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
Groupon is giving you the chance to meet Neil Patrick Harris for $10
Every $10 donation gives you another entry in the competition.
How much would you pay for the chance to go for a drink with Neil Patrick Harris? $100? $1,000? Whatever the amount, Groupon is giving people the chance to meet the star when they donate $10 to charity.
The coupon competition, which runs until July 3, offers two tickets to the Broadway musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Harris is currently starring in the show, playing Hedwig, the transgender frontwoman of a fictional rock and roll band. The Groupon competition will see the winner go backstage at the show to meet the cast and enjoy a private dressing room meet-and-greet with NPH himself.
All $10 donations to the Groupon competition will go to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, a charity that works to support people across the country who are living with AIDS. And with that donation giving you a chance to meet Neil Patrick Harris, what better reason is there to donate?
Photo by Rach/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
James Cook was the Daily Dot's morning editor. He went on to serve as Technology Editor at Business Insider before joining the Telegraph as a special correspondent covering technology.