- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media 4 Years Ago
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
Darren Criss drops hints about the song he wrote for the ‘Glee’ series finale
It’s the first time a ‘Glee’ cast member has written a song for the show.
Criss, who plays Blaine Anderson on the show, began tweeting handwritten lyrics to his original song, “This Time,” on Tuesday.
Fans usually know the song titles and lyrics weeks before an episode, since Glee regularly covers pop songs and throwback classics. However, they’ve occasionally dipped into fully original songs, starting in season two. Criss’ tracks mark the first time a cast member has contributed wholly original music to be used on the Glee stage.
Criss already had one original song of his featured in last week’s episode, with “Rise” highlighting the episode’s climax where the New Directions and the Warblers join forces to form a super show choir.
“This Time” will be sung by Lea Michelle’s Rachel Berry character in the second hour of the finale. Fan, naturally, are freaking out about the slow tease.
Fans will likely be able to hear the final track on Monday. Glee typically releases each episode’s soundtrack on iTunes at the beginning of the week. The two-hour series finale airs Friday.
Screengrab via Broadwaycom/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.