- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar 5 Years Ago
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Today 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Today 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Today 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Today 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Today 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Today 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Today 12:28 PM
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy Today 12:17 PM
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
Don’t worry, season 4 seems to hold as much Hannah clumsiness as previous seasons.
When we last left Hannah Horvath she was in flux, more so than her usual existential uncertainty. After things with boyfriend Adam soured, we saw Hannah consoling herself by clutching her acceptance letter to the Iowa Writers’ Workshop to her chest. This left many viewers to speculate on where that would take her when HBO’s hit series Girls resumed. Would we see Lena Dunham’s character take a reprieve from her volatile relationship with New York City for the calmness of the midwest?
While we don’t have an official answer on that, we do have a teaser trailer that was tweeted out Friday by the official Girls Twitter account. Though the clip is just 30 seconds, we see Hannah riding her bike through what appears to be a non-metropolitan college campus before clumsily crashing.
The behind-the-scenes look at season 4 also introduces us to Dunham’s stunt double, Dakota, who she snapped an Instagram pic with a few months back.
For more behind-the-scenes season 4 speculation, you can head on over to the Girls production diary and browse until your heart’s content.
Photo via kapkap/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.