- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Tuesday 1:47 PM
- The 18 best Korean beauty sheet masks Tuesday 1:25 PM
The ‘Girls’ cast gets a ‘Golden Girls’ makeover from Jimmy Kimmel
With more TV shows reviving and rebooting years after they ended, it was only a matter of time until the cast of a show planned the reunion before their run was up.
Girls is ending in a few days after six seasons, so Lena Dunham, Allison Williams, Zosia Mamet, and Jemima Kirke—with some help from Jimmy Kimmel—pictured what the inevitable Girls reunion would look like. It’s Golden Girls if it had HBO’s leniency and the added awkwardness that Girls is known for—especially after Kimmel shows up as the hired stripper (or sensuality artist) with a connection to one of the girls.
Hannah randomly takes off her clothes and is writing a herpes exposé, nobody cares about Marnie’s birthday, “pitting” is apparently a thing, and Elijah hasn’t aged a day. They may all be much older, but nothing’s really changed.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.