- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
This GIF résumé will make you feel bad about your paper one
Designer Ivan Delgado hopes his GIF résumé lands him the gig of a lifetime.
Not only has designer Ivan Delgado dressed up his résumé for the job he wants, he’s turned it into a work of art.
Delgado is from Buenos Aires and has worked with creative agencies in Argentina. He recently did work for the LatinSpots advertising festival ‘El Ojo de Iberoamérica’ as a content creator and social media manager.
Delgado isn’t the first job seeker to give his resume a needed facelift. In 2011 marketer Matthew Epstein tried to woo Google with a clever YouTube video, a fake mustache, and a glass of scotch. It didn’t work. In 2012 graphic designer David Mas set up a dedicated Instagram account, @esto_es_un_curriculum, to show off his logos, animations, and prints. That same year Vanessa Hodja accidentally attached a photo of actor Nicolas Cage to her email in lieu of a résumé.
It’s unclear what luck Mas and Hodja expereicned with their unique résumés. Just in case Delgado’s GIF résumé is too over the top, he does have a traditional one employers can see on Behance.
Images by Ivan Delgado
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.