- Did Muslims on Twitter already figure out the twist ending to Netflix’s ‘Messiah’? 5 Years Ago
- How ‘Knives Out’ costume designer Jenny Eagan crafted the coziest film of 2019 5 Years Ago
- Photo of Uber office bathrooms renews concerns about treatment of drivers 5 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Holiday Rush’ is a fun Christmas movie to unwrap and forget 5 Years Ago
- Tom Holland on the ‘drunk’ phone call that led to Spider-Man staying in the MCU Today 10:47 AM
- Artist banned from Twitch for drawing Alinity Divine’s dog sniffing her butt Today 10:13 AM
- Republicans are still angry over a Barron Trump impeachment joke Today 9:12 AM
- Pelosi calls for House to proceed with impeachment against Trump Today 8:51 AM
- Justin Timberlake posts apology amid cheating rumor Today 7:51 AM
- ‘The Expanse’ makes a triumphant return with season 4 Today 6:30 AM
- ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ is a disappointing sequel Today 5:00 AM
- Spanish ‘Big Brother’ contestant forced to watch footage of her own alleged sexual assault Today 12:35 AM
- There’s a lot you can say during sex and also while at Disney World Wednesday 9:34 PM
- Peloton shows 3 positive emails and a Facebook post to prove its ad wasn’t cringe Wednesday 8:23 PM
- Bhad Bhabie accused of cultural appropriation, then criticized Black women with her defense Wednesday 7:23 PM
An 11-year-old girl challenged Gaston to an arm-wrestling contest
They say no one is as slick as Gaston, except maybe this 11-year-old girl.
Gaston may have biceps to spare, but one 11-year-old girl was definitely not intimidated when she challenged the Disney villain to an arm-wrestling match.
This young woman had her interaction well-planned, totally ignoring Gaston’s typical misogynistic banter, distracting him by showing him a mirror in which he might gaze upon himself, and then setting him up for an epic takedown in the field of arm wrestling. We won’t spoil the outcome, but we suspect you’ll be cheering.
This is far from the first time Gaston has been challenged recently. Earlier this week a man went head-to-head in a pushup contest, and Gaston quickly walloped him with some one-handed, showy moves. However, he was not so lucky when a young child name Isabella gave him the talking-to he deserved in December. In addition to letting him know Beast is her favorite, she also promised him he’d never marry Belle and that Beast would beat him up.
What’s clear here is Gaston may be able to get a leg-up on guys, but it’s young women who are making sure the buffoon is publicly disgraced in all the right ways.
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.