Also in today’s Dotted Lines: Digg Reader, One Direction, and Ed Snowden riding a red panda.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Digg Reader is now open. Keep refreshing your email.
- 12 words Noah Brand never wants to see on the Internet again. I’m throwing my support behind “Cheetos.”
- Boozy lady hilariously ruins a wedding. (This is a viral ad for Heineken, right?)
- What can we learn from the One Direction movie?
- Chocolate peanut butter beer.
- Elderly robber busted after moving too slow with his getaway walker.
- Here’s Edward Snowden riding a red panda (by @darth).
- Garfunkel and Oates are back! Watch their music video for “The Loophole,” a catchy little ditty about fifth base, and virginity, and religion, and Catholic school, and the Bible, and shellfish, and lots more. (NSFW lyrics! Also some dry-humping.)
- And go ask Kate and Riki anything in their Reddit AMA.
The whole thing is worth it for Kate Micucci’s sex face.
Screengrab via YouTube
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.