- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
Over the past four seasons, Game of Thrones has taken care to craft quite the musical legacy for itself. From creating a theme song that’s been covered a thousand times over to having big-name bands like Sigur Rós cameo, Westeros has become a rather musical realm. HBO went a step further by enlisting some of hip-hop’s biggest names to help them produce a mixtape called Catch the Throne.
But all that noise wasn’t enough to satisfy us here at the Daily Dot. After spending four seasons with our favorite characters, we decided it was time to give them their lyrical dues. Drawing upon their unique personalities and detailed backstories, we assigned Arya, Daenerys, Bran, and others a cast of popular tracks to serve as their theme songs. Enjoy!
Screengrab via Dolorous Edd/YouTube
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.