- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Wednesday 2:45 PM
The whole gang is (mostly) back.
It’s less of a tease and more of a capsule look at the old San Francisco home where the Tanners resided more than 20 years ago. The kids have all grown up by now and Comet is most likely gone, but the house has stayed the same as D.J. prepares to move in—presumably in part because San Francisco is expensive for a newly single mother. (There’s not even a spare laptop or a tablet lying around to show that it isn’t the ’90s anymore.)
We don’t see any of the old cast members (and we haven’t learned what Fuller House will do about the Michelle-sized hole), but those familiar catchphrases are still there—and the new dog is certainly excited to welcome everyone home. But will nostalgia alone be enough to carry it?
All 13 episodes of Fuller House will debut on Netflix on Feb. 26.
Screengrab via Netflix US & Canada/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.