- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped 5 Years Ago
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses 5 Years Ago
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart 5 Years Ago
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Today 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Today 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Today 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Today 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Today 12:33 PM
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all Today 12:28 PM
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action Today 12:14 PM
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 12:14 PM
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 Today 11:52 AM
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses Today 11:45 AM
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people Today 11:39 AM
- VSCO dogs are here, and they’re just barely putting up with it Today 11:38 AM
Emotions rule the family dinner in first full ‘Inside Out’ trailer
You’ve never seen emotions quite like this.
The October teaser trailer for Pixar‘s Inside Out gave us a glimpse of the personified emotions inside the mind of the movie’s main character, a young girl named Riley. Now the first full trailer for the film released Wednesday shows us what happens when the emotions of the whole family clash around the dinner table.
Joy, anger, disgust, sadness, and fear in Riley’s mom and dad try to navigate their daughter’s attitude when they ask about her first day at school. It’s interesting to see how Pixar decided to make the emotions of the adults differ not just from each other but from their daughter’s as things escalate between the three.
Watching such a common family conversation play out inside each characters’ heads and how each emotion plays a role is hilarious. Needless to say our expectations are now set pretty high for this upcoming film.
Inside Out will arrive in theaters June 19, 2015.
Screenshot via Disney UK/YouTube
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.