- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
- Woman’s boyfriend says it’s him or the frogs—Reddit says choose the frogs Monday 4:22 PM
- Greyhound buses will no longer allow Border Patrol checks Monday 4:04 PM
- ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ is oddly about vegetables—not about eating the rich Monday 3:26 PM
- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique Monday 2:54 PM
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is Monday 2:36 PM
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough Monday 2:09 PM
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Monday 1:12 PM
- Harvey Weinstein convicted of rape and sexual assault Monday 12:56 PM
- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter Monday 12:11 PM
- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveils a slimmer makeover Monday 11:56 AM
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca Monday 11:55 AM
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails Monday 11:49 AM
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live Monday 11:45 AM
Emotions rule the family dinner in first full ‘Inside Out’ trailer
You’ve never seen emotions quite like this.
The October teaser trailer for Pixar‘s Inside Out gave us a glimpse of the personified emotions inside the mind of the movie’s main character, a young girl named Riley. Now the first full trailer for the film released Wednesday shows us what happens when the emotions of the whole family clash around the dinner table.
Joy, anger, disgust, sadness, and fear in Riley’s mom and dad try to navigate their daughter’s attitude when they ask about her first day at school. It’s interesting to see how Pixar decided to make the emotions of the adults differ not just from each other but from their daughter’s as things escalate between the three.
Watching such a common family conversation play out inside each characters’ heads and how each emotion plays a role is hilarious. Needless to say our expectations are now set pretty high for this upcoming film.
Inside Out will arrive in theaters June 19, 2015.
Screenshot via Disney UK/YouTube
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.