- Man allegedly kills girlfriend, then pretends to be her on Facebook Today 4:29 PM
- Trevor Lawrence met TikTok teen who looks just like him Today 3:48 PM
- Trump’s hospital visit spawns conspiracy theories Today 2:49 PM
- ‘SNL’ skit combines Harry Styles, the Popeyes chicken sandwich, and Disney+ Today 2:02 PM
- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics Today 1:05 PM
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy Today 12:19 PM
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Today 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Today 11:24 AM
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Today 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Today 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
‘Full House’ cast reunites for a big, bad theme-song singalong
The song isn’t as fresh in their minds 20 years after the show ended.
The Full House cast keeps coming together everywhere you look.
It’s been a few months since their last reunion, at Dave Coulier’s wedding in July, but they recently reunited yet again to celebrate the birthday of creator Jeff Franklin, the man who brought them all together in the first place. Fortunately for us, they took the time to snap photos.
A photo posted by Lori Loughlin (@loriloughlin) on
It’s probably only for Franklin that they would all get on-stage to sing the Full House theme song, the very tune that probably haunts most of them to this day.
It plays like bad karaoke, and the cast members can only really sing the chorus, but that’s the only part most of us know anyway. Nostalgia wins over all.
Only for you, Jeff Franklin. Only for you. Happy Birthday. #everywhereyoulook #whatsmyline? #onlyknewthechorus #cantgetthisdamnsongouttamyhead @candacecbure @loriloughlin @bobsaget @johnstamos *Edited: Who has a better, full version of this?? I saw all those iPhones out there pointed at us!!
A video posted by Andrea Barber (@andreabarber) on
Andrea Barber, who played Kimmy Gibbler for eight years, called for the full version and some fellow attendees delivered.
Photo via Full House
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.