- Warren calls for harsh penalties for tech companies that spread voter disinformation 3 Years Ago
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Miami vices and vexes 3 Years Ago
- Teen gets harmonica stuck in mouth, documents it on TikTok Today 11:08 AM
- Joey Salads got his DNA results in and now he’s tweeting the N-word Today 10:58 AM
- NikkieTutorials says she knows who blackmailed her Today 10:22 AM
- Seth Rogen is making a movie about a deadly meme Today 9:30 AM
- Ring should be shut down ‘immediately,’ Amazon engineer warns Today 9:19 AM
- Joe Biden wants his own Bernie Bros Today 8:57 AM
- Twitch star Adept shares heartwarming story about meeting Kobe Bryant Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Promising Young Woman’ unravels the complexities of a revenge fantasy Today 8:35 AM
- Review: ‘Next in Fashion’ is Netflix’s latest attempt at reality TV Today 7:00 AM
- What is Byte, and can it really compete with TikTok? Today 7:00 AM
- Migrants are under social media surveillance—and that’s a problem for everyone Today 6:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union deserves better from Terry Crews Tuesday 11:12 PM
- T.I. publicly apologizes to daughters after Kobe Bryant’s death Tuesday 8:46 PM
Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele are back for more romantic follies—and shades so dark you’ll get lost in the abyss.
The latest trailer for next year’s Fifty Shades Darker hit the web on Wednesday, and you have to, uh, appreciate the steamy, higher-than-ever stakes in this the second saga in the Shades trilogy.
Here, another stag on the lawn threatens the romantic dynamic, and—whoa—is that Kim Basinger? (Yes, it is.)
The sequel hits theaters on Valentine’s Day.
Update Jan. 3, 4:45pm CT: The latest Fifty Shades trailer dropped today, complete with Zayn and Taylor Swift’s “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” as the backing track.
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.