- Where 2020 Dems stand on the Mueller report 2 Years Ago
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners 2 Years Ago
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks 2 Years Ago
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? 2 Years Ago
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union 2 Years Ago
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Today 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Today 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Today 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Today 12:08 PM
- Trump at the start of Mueller investigation: ‘I’m f*cked’ Today 11:19 AM
- Joe Rogan’s podcast has a serious women problem Today 11:10 AM
- The best Mother’s Day gifts for every budget Today 11:04 AM
- Dog watches the digging of its own grave—and Twitter is shook Today 10:30 AM
- Why Marvel changed the way we think about movie franchises Today 10:28 AM
- 13 thoughtful Mother’s Day gifts to fully pamper mom Today 10:00 AM
Scenes get ‘darker’ and the sex steamier in latest ’50 Shades’ trailer
Grab your popcorn.
Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele are back for more romantic follies—and shades so dark you’ll get lost in the abyss.
The latest trailer for next year’s Fifty Shades Darker hit the web on Wednesday, and you have to, uh, appreciate the steamy, higher-than-ever stakes in this the second saga in the Shades trilogy.
Here, another stag on the lawn threatens the romantic dynamic, and—whoa—is that Kim Basinger? (Yes, it is.)
The sequel hits theaters on Valentine’s Day.
Update Jan. 3, 4:45pm CT: The latest Fifty Shades trailer dropped today, complete with Zayn and Taylor Swift’s “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” as the backing track.
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.