- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ 6 Years Ago
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal 6 Years Ago
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online 6 Years Ago
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
Watch this guy do 18 ‘Family Guy’ voices in 3 minutes
Brock Baker may just give Seth McFarlane a run for his money.
In his latest video stunt, the self-proclaimed “Man of a Kajillion Voices,” tackles the characters of Family Guy. From Peter and Stewie Griffin to some of the lesser-known favorites like Mayor Adam West and Seamus, Baker perfectly mimics 18 characters from the animated sitcom that has amassed a cult following and received an Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Comedy Series.
It’s a three-minute capsule of one of the funniest shows out there, and he gets bonus points for his absurd “giggity giggity” sequence in the vein of resident creeper Glen Quagmire.
Past impersonation videos from Baker include characters from The Muppets, Spongebob Squarepants, Futurama and South Park. He also produces animated Breaking Bad shorts and one time read Fifty Shades of Grey with 50 different voices.
Baker says in the video that he plans to continue voicing TV show characters every week, so make sure to post your suggestions in the YouTube comments section.
Screenshot via YouTube/McGoiter
Cody Permenter is a social media strategist and content creator. His work has appeared in Thrillist, Digg, and Cheezburger, Inc.