- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Monday 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Monday 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Monday 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Monday 11:46 AM
Watch this guy do 18 ‘Family Guy’ voices in 3 minutes
Brock Baker may just give Seth McFarlane a run for his money.
In his latest video stunt, the self-proclaimed “Man of a Kajillion Voices,” tackles the characters of Family Guy. From Peter and Stewie Griffin to some of the lesser-known favorites like Mayor Adam West and Seamus, Baker perfectly mimics 18 characters from the animated sitcom that has amassed a cult following and received an Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Comedy Series.
It’s a three-minute capsule of one of the funniest shows out there, and he gets bonus points for his absurd “giggity giggity” sequence in the vein of resident creeper Glen Quagmire.
Past impersonation videos from Baker include characters from The Muppets, Spongebob Squarepants, Futurama and South Park. He also produces animated Breaking Bad shorts and one time read Fifty Shades of Grey with 50 different voices.
Baker says in the video that he plans to continue voicing TV show characters every week, so make sure to post your suggestions in the YouTube comments section.
Screenshot via YouTube/McGoiter
Cody Permenter is a social media strategist and content creator. His work has appeared in Thrillist, Digg, and Cheezburger, Inc.