- Trump gets mocked for his new ‘No C or O’ catchphrase 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Juan Francisco Estrada 3 Years Ago
- The recurring fat joke in ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sucks 3 Years Ago
- Jack Dorsey personally told Ilhan Omar he won’t take down Trump’s attack tweet Today 8:28 AM
- Taylor Swift drops single with Brendon Urie—and fans are losing it Today 8:09 AM
- How will Nebula, Luphomoid wildcard, affect ‘Avengers: Endgame?’ Today 7:30 AM
- You probably need to hear about this meme Today 7:00 AM
- 10 scary movies on Netflix you probably haven’t seen Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ includes a gay character—but it’s an awkward choice Today 6:43 AM
- ‘Outlander’ is finally coming to Netflix next month Today 6:30 AM
- What Obama-era regulations has Trump done away with? Today 6:30 AM
- What ‘Avengers: Endgame’ reveals about Marvel’s Disney+ shows Today 6:00 AM
- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant Today 5:00 AM
- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
Emilia Clarke pranked her ‘Game of Thrones’ co-star while filming Sunday’s big scene
It is known.
Warning: This article contains Game of Thrones spoilers.
Khal Moro, the Dothraki leader whose khalasar took Daenerys Targaryen to Vaes Dothrak, learned a very important lesson about the khaleesi on Sunday night’s Game of Thrones episode: Don’t fuck with Dany, especially when there’s fire involved.
Dany’s obliteration of every Dothraki khals inside the Vaes Dothrak temple was a game-changer, for sure. The sequence took the cast and crew weeks to film because of health and safety concerns, and they often had to wait around while the crew reset the scene or if it got too hot for the actors.
On one particular long night of filming, Naufahu fell asleep with his dessert on the table near him during some downtime. Clarke teamed up with some of the other actors and started to draw on him with caramel fudge while struggling not to laugh. It wasn’t until Clarke tried to feed Naufahu that he realized what they were doing.
What a way to top off that sweet revenge.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.