- Biden wants to challenge Trump to a push-up contest 3 Years Ago
- Trump continues to tweet as House gears up to condemn his racist tweets 3 Years Ago
- Your therapist probably wouldn’t approve of this meme 3 Years Ago
- Batman Talisman finally lets the villains rule Gotham City Today 8:22 AM
- Controversial #ICEBae divides social media Today 8:22 AM
- Why Veronica Mars doesn’t drop any F-bombs in Hulu’s adult-rated revival Today 7:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Taco Chronicles’ will make your heart soar and mouth water Today 7:00 AM
- The view of Prime Day from Amazon’s warehouse strike Today 6:30 AM
- Conspiracy theorists think underground nukes are to blame for California’s earthquakes Today 6:30 AM
- How to follow along with San Diego Comic Con online Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream the International Champions Cup Today 5:00 AM
- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
Emilia Clarke pranked her ‘Game of Thrones’ co-star while filming Sunday’s big scene
It is known.
Warning: This article contains Game of Thrones spoilers.
Khal Moro, the Dothraki leader whose khalasar took Daenerys Targaryen to Vaes Dothrak, learned a very important lesson about the khaleesi on Sunday night’s Game of Thrones episode: Don’t fuck with Dany, especially when there’s fire involved.
Dany’s obliteration of every Dothraki khals inside the Vaes Dothrak temple was a game-changer, for sure. The sequence took the cast and crew weeks to film because of health and safety concerns, and they often had to wait around while the crew reset the scene or if it got too hot for the actors.
On one particular long night of filming, Naufahu fell asleep with his dessert on the table near him during some downtime. Clarke teamed up with some of the other actors and started to draw on him with caramel fudge while struggling not to laugh. It wasn’t until Clarke tried to feed Naufahu that he realized what they were doing.
What a way to top off that sweet revenge.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.